In the last 24 hours, Australia's female team spoke with the media in Canberra, while the men did their hard yards over in London, both delegations - looking to defend their first place finishes from Delhi - excited and determined.
We have also had two birthdays during the training period: Olivia and Larrissa, congrats ladies!
Below are some details of the competition schedule as well as news features on our competitors which are bound to keep rolling in as the event draws closer.
- 2014 COMMONWEALTH GAMES -
Men's artistic team (amended from announcement at nationals)
Daily schedule from the BBC
Schedule in AEST from Gymnastics Australia whose hashtag is #UnlochGym
For some reason they have split the qualifiers over two days of disciplines (a la apparatus finals in a standard competition). Do you like insomnia? I know I do!
Media appearances as of July 16:
* Olivia on Today Tonight WA and the Gymcastic Podcast
* Olivia for PerthNow
* Olivia/Lauren for Fairfax Media (includes photo gallery of team)
* Lauren for Sydney Morning Herald
* Lauren Mitchell for Women's Health - "behind the scenes" at Motivation photoshoot
* Larrissa Miller for International Gymnast
* Greg Corsiglia and men's team
* Jayden Bull for International Gymnast
* Jaelle Cohen for The Today Show (begin awkward turtles............ now.)
Social Media - Official, and current/former Commonwealth gymnasts:
* Gymnastics Australia
* Glasgow 2014
* Maryanne Monckton
* Olivia Vivian
* Larrissa Miller
* Allana Slater
* Luke Wiwatowski