Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cirque's Skinner Speaks

Thanks to showbizfriends.com for providing this recent interview, complete with photos and video, with former Aussie champ turned Cirque du Soleil ensemble member Lisa Skinner!



"I'm quite enjoying it right now and I love my job and my friends here. You also never get bored because every week there's a new place, people and environment to explore. However, I'm still struggling with the never ending packing/unpacking process. Living so far away from my home in Australia is also hard sometimes..."

3 comments:

Step It Up: said...

What a FANTASTIC interview!! I couldn't think of a Cirque act that would suit Lisa more. As one of my fav all time gymnasts I am glad she has found a new love where she can continue on her artistic ability. I hope she continues for longer yet.

Anonymous said...

Trudy McIntosh is also in Cirque, and has vitually toured the world. By all accounts, she loves it as much as Lisa. I wonder if there are any articles on Trudes?

Mez said...

I don't know about articles, but I'm pretty sure that's Tru you can see in the group photo just above the video. She's on the far right, standing between Lisa, who has her arms crossed, and the tall bald guy...