Friday, April 4, 2008

Dasha the Go-To Girl

Ever the polite conversationalist, Dasha Joura got interviewed by International Gymnast.




She has high hopes for Team Oz, and also talks about the not-so-perfect Pacific Rim results. You can read the piece here. The good thing about Dash is that a shaky comp result makes her go back and work harder and do better the next time. Good on her. She's got real competitive spirit.


I just hope to the non-denomination-specific deity/ies that the girls aren't worked too hard and pretty much burn out by May. I hope "work, work, work" is her mantra, not Peggy's. I just really want Nationals to be a bit more encouraging this year; If I see another running punch front full on floor, I'll scream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the running front punch full....