Sunday, January 4, 2009

Australia at the Olympics: Videos

I am currently in the process of uploading footage I have of the Australian team in Beijing (stuff I have used for montages etc) to YouTube. Unfortunately, the team finals footage I have won't work in Movie Maker so it will only be routines from the qualification round, as filmed by NBC Olympics. I will group them by gymnast, and you know I've already put up Dasha's routines in two chunks; this will be a similar thing for each of the other gymnasts but all in one clip per athlete.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you Mez!

Anonymous said...

Where are the Dasha routines? Thank you a lot.

Mez said...

If you look for Daria Joura videos on YouTube (sort by 'most recent') you can see her collected routines in clips titled "DJ 2008".