Saturday, January 31, 2009

Team (B)Ambi Celebrates

GAAAAAH! Blackouts and heatwaves are not helpful for bloggers.


Happy belated 17th birthday to the most adorable and freckly member of the squad, Queensland's Amber Fulljames! I expect big things from her in the new year so I do hope she keeps at it. She showed so much potential in 2008.

The WAGs celebrated at camp, and 'Team (B)ambi' dutifully raises a glass from interstate.


Ironing one's hair: Results may vary.


In sad camp-related news, Tain Molendijk and Jade Martin are reportedly retired.

As far as I can fathom, Olivia Vivian's foot is still injured as she did not compete with the OSU team in their competition against Utah. In the meantime, her most recent diary entry has been posted.

I won't lie. It's hard being so far away from my family. But at the same time, I've gained a new one. I lost one brother, but gained 15 sisters. Not a bad deal on my part, considering my brother was a pain in the you-know-what...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know why Karina Brooks and Chantelle Turnbull were not at camp? They are seniors this year...

The Couch Gymnast said...

This Heat!! My computer is too hot to touch! I am so glad i returned to Melbourne to this HORROR MOVIE HEAT WAVE! For you American farenheiters, the temps were 109.1 degrees yesterday. A little pity party for us Oz bloggers huh Mez!?

Anonymous said...

karina and chantelle are currently injured but are on there way to recovery for a strong year!

Anonymous said...

God I love Liv's blog

Brinds

Anonymous said...

Amber is so cute. But I thought her name was Amber Fulljames (one word) But GA have the caption as Full James? Weird

Anonymous said...

Amber's surname is Fulljames. GA have made an error

Mez said...

Thorpey reckons she's FULLY James...

Anonymous said...

classic joke Mez

Anonymous said...

It was 45 degrees celsius in Melbourne last Friday. That's 113 degrees farenheit, right? That's bloody hot - absolutely disgustingly hot. It's times like these that I wish I were still living in Sydney, despite the slight humidity there. Wolfie.