Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Avast Ye!

I'm still here, still alive.


I'm in Sydney at the moment, getting a flight home to Melbourne this afternoon. I read an article yesterday in the Daily Telegraph about a swimmer at the Youth Olympic Festival, and got a little welled up at the thought I wasn't able to provide y'all with coverage.


Apparently BabyDasha didn't have the best time and the team itself kinda imploded (but good on Emily and Britt for going 1-2 in the vault final!) so I guess P-Liddy's not too happy.

I've missed my little bloggy and the chance to go mad with updates and whatnot. Reports and vids are floating around, I will link to them this evening once I am home and recovered a little.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AYOF was a disaster, to put it plainly.

I wonder how TPTB reacted. I mean, were they anticipating such poor results?