Monday, October 3, 2011

2011 Worlds: WAG Training 2

The Couch Gymnast has an extended training hall report and lovely photos up, including a couple of purple-clad Aussies. Thanks, Brigid!

(I hope the world falls in love with this girl, like they did with Hollie Dykes...)

The VWHPC at Facebook also has some rather nice photos of the girls in training as well. These guys are always good for on-the-scene updates, so if you've not already liked their page, do it do it do it do it!



And, not to be outdone, the ever vigilant fan site Gymnastike has videos! Woo, as I rightly hear you say, hoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the vids, australia looking a little nervous.But early days.Time to brush of the cobwebs.
GRB is a beautiful gymnast, long lean and elegant, just wish someone would spend some time with positioning her hands better, they look a bit akward sometimes and it seems to stop the flow a bit.Not being critical,just something I have noticed that I think takes a bit away from her elegance.Go Girls!

Anonymous said...

It makes me so happy to see Maryanne injury-free... and ON A WORLD CHAMPS TEAM!

Anonymous said...

Me too! I think Mary-Anne is amazing!

Gooooo girls -- podium training starts soon!

Anonymous said...

'like' anon 108 and 216. Very happy for Maryanne, I hope she rocks it , go girls:)

Anonymous said...

GRB and MAM are both gorgeous as gymnasts and in personality. I wish them both the best xxx