Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pacific Rim News: I'm Doing The Snoopy Dance

Who's excited for next week!?

You Sir, are you excited?

You there, Madam (not meant in anyway to presume you associate yourself with ladies-of-the-night), are YOU excited?

Small child looking terrified, are YOU excited!?!?

Big Kev says... I'm excited!


Victorians, get ready for tomorrow's double-page Pacific Rim promotional liftout in the Herald Sun! You might have spotted the teaser ad today in the very same publication, a surprise that made me drop my lunch in shock and glee.

Set your collective moods to WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!




Edit: in the meantime, read a Herald Sun article on the gym team's prospects here (it may very well form part of tomorrow's liftout?) and an additional piece on Georgia Wheeler here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not terrible eloquent but....
http://www.t13.bvit.com.au/site/gymnastics/national/downloads/latestnews/2010%20attachments/Grandstanders_Emma_Collister.mp3

Anonymous said...

There's a PACRim poster in the Melbourne Uni bookshop. Nice little gymnastics moments in life :)

Anonymous said...

Boy that was painful to listen to lol :)

Nichole said...

Yey for Pacific Rim ! I get to Melbourne on Friday :)

I will be at a couple of sessions at night Womems Sub 2 on Friday 30th and mens Apparatus finals so hopefully I'll see a few of you there

Nichole