Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Can't Talk. Gym-ing.

Attention NCAA fans: Those of you with Foxtel/Austar and who are in states that DON'T have to do complex subtraction to work out program times... put your televisions onto ESPN right this very minute and you'll catch rotation 2 of Georgia vs Florida. The guide said the broadcast starts at 1:30pm but that's actually when it finishes.

It's hi-def college gymnastics featuring two outstanding teams... what more could you want!

Watch it noooooowwwww!

ETA: They will be showing the just-competed women's SEC Championships (Florida, Georgia, 'bama, LSU, Arkansas, Auburn U, Kentucky) on Tuesday 31st. It says 10:30am but given today's outcome, I don't trust that!

5 comments:

The Couch Gymnast said...

how desperate am i? I just texted my mother to record it in Tasmania....which i will be going to maybe at Christmas at the soonest?!!!

Mez said...

If I go again this year, we should catch up :)

Ohhhh Abby Stack's TRAINWRECK of a horribly choreographed routine. Trash-tacular and tacky, I LOVE IT. I hate it but I love it. Can't wait for C-Kup's badassery.

The hi-def quality and prolonged hugging shots I am also loving.

More of this please, Mr Foxtel!

Anonymous said...

It's on again at around 1am tomorrow morning : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post on ggmb, I managed to catch the last half.

I have to say, I think NCAA is way over the top. It serves a fantastic purpose giving older athletes a chance to compete at a less intense level but it is just ridiculously cheesy!

I mean, I don't know why they have to act as if they won the lottery after every single routine, and the fake tan/heavy makeup/excessive glitter/cheek tattoos is just all a bit much!

Still, it is great to see some clean, expressive gymnasts given so many elites are dull as doornails these days.

The Couch Gymnast said...

I get the feeling Abby Stack is a total cheeseball in real life too- going on all her front-of-camera high-jinx. But that routine... no words.
As for Koops. I hate it with a fiery passion.
The only Dawgs i like on floor are McComb and Taylor. The rest make feel slightly embarrassed to be watching!!!