Saturday, May 16, 2009

Look, a Distraction!

I am going to completely distract you from the fact that I stupidly thought today was the second Vic state trial and I got up super early to catch a train into Prahran with my notebook ready and all, thanking the heavens above I decided to check the event website for one last time before leaving the house and discovering it's actually next Saturdaaaaaaaaaaaanyway it's really not important. Let's forget about that.

So I've had a whole day to myself of NOT being in Prahran, making a new AGB speciality - Jaffa muffins! - and watching this montage several times over. It doesn't exactly feature Aussie gymnasts but *munch munch munch on muffin* ISH JUSH SHO *munch* AWSHUM. SHEERUSHLY.

*faints from chocolatey-orangey overload*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so cool

Anonymous said...

hehhe good one

Nichole

shelley said...

Ok, so a tip for all.....
Do NOT come home at 2.30am after a really big night on the booze and watch this video.

Watching all those figures....

I think I'll go and be slightly ill now......

Mez said...

You check my blog after a big night out? Awww. I'm touched.

I think?

:P