Monday, August 4, 2008

Making My Day

First and foremost, thanks everyone for your kind comments about the blog. I wouldn't do it if I didn't enjoy it, and I'm having a whale of a time right now. I just wish I'd picked a thesis topic that had SOMETHING to do with gym so I could do even more of this in the daytime!

Secondly, epic thanks to the people who've sent in photos for the Fan Project (you're few, but appreciated). But I beseech others to PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING! You've only got a few days left, and it's a worthy cause. Don't be afraid to get your inner Oz-fanatic on, and snap yourself with a "Go You Big Red Fire Engine!" sign so we can send support to our athletes. It doesn't take much time at all and it doesn't cost you money (texta and cardboard purchases notwithstanding).


Come on.
It's fun.
You know you want to.


...all the kids on Chapel Street are doing it.

No comments: