Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Wacky WAISness

Dasha Joura admits she's a bit of a fangirl here.

I always thought more bands should give shout-outs to the gymnasts that bring their music to a wider audience. I wonder if Carly Patterson ever got a 'thank you' message from Big Bad Voodoo Daddy...

Lauren Mitchell appeared in the newsaper again this week. Thanks as always to WA wonder Brindabella for the scan.


Nothing too ground-breaking, just a quote from Martine saying that Lauren has matured over the last few years, skill-wise and personality-wise, and has quite the difficult beam routine up her sleeve!


Stay tuned for the montage I'm putting together of Australia vs Great Britain floor routines. And by "vs" I really mean "and", because I do love the teams both nations sent to Beijing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's good to see that Dasha is still live and kicking at least. Obviously she hasn't left WAIS or anything which is good. Maybe there's some hope....

mistysakura said...

Aww... I seem to recall her favourite band is Muse. Being a fellow fangirl, I totally approve (and Muse gets more than its share of rabid fangirls, hehe).